Commercial buildings designed for performance and efficiency can rely on the Atlas pro-grade family of EnergyShield products. EnergyShield rigid polyiso board insulation provides a functional, rigid building material with a high R-value for excellent thermal protection. EnergyShield Pro products are also manufactured with a variety of options for facers that give builders the flexibility to choose how to manage moisture and air quality. Unlike all types of XPS foam, Atlas’ EnergyShield polyiso insulation board meets code for fire protection and exceeds performance expectations, charring in place rather than melting or dripping like other plastic insulations.
- EnergyShield® Pro provides Class A fire performance and an airtight barrier, helping to control air quality and temperature. EnergyShield Pro is an excellent choice for jobs that require a closed air circulation system. learn more.
- EnergyShield® CGF Pro is great for large-scale commercial applications in which the commercial building needs to “breathe.” It includes a durable glass facer that is useful if construction occurs in stages that might leave insulation exposed for some time. EnergyShield CGF Pro is a great choice for jobs that require vapor-permeable insulation. learn more.
- EnergyShield® PanelCast™ is an industry leader in concrete insulation. Based on EnergyShield CGF, PanelCast is glass faced insulation that does not require additional labor in the field to prepare it for mounting to concrete surfaces thanks to its rough surface that invites a strong mechanical bond. This efficient, resilient insulation product is vapor permeable, helping to prevent water issues and the formation of mold, and it’s alkaline resistant, providing a better long-term bond to wet concrete than other insulation. PanelCast also includes the full range of EnergyShield CGF benefits such as fire resistance, durability and superior R-value. learn more.
- EnergyShield® Ply Pro provides a plywood face for easy mounting without the use of specialty tools, and can eliminate the need for separate insulation and structural layers. This can help reduce labor costs and increase efficiency in a metal building construction project. learn more.
- EnergyShield® XR is specifically engineered to provide continuous insulation for foundation walls and under slab use. Optimizing thermal efficiency and mitigating potential moisture problems for below-grade walls are important to the overall building performance. EnergyShield XR is a polyiso rigid foam board comprised of a closed-cell structure with impermeable, durable facers that offers a high R-value per inch of thickness and resists moisture absorption, providing an effective material to insulate in all climates. learn more.