Did You Know? | ATLAS WALL CI COMPATIBLE TAPES
The perfect fit.
Did you know while Atlas offers a specific list of approved WRB tapes, there are many tapes available in the market that are compatible with the Atlas Wall CI Board family of sheathing products (EnergyShield®, EnergyShield® CGF (formerly Rboard®), EnergyShield® Pro, EnergyShield® Pro 2 and *Infinish ES.)
THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF TAPES THAT ARE COMPATIBLE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY WRB APPROVED FOR USE ON ATLAS WALL CI BOARD PRODUCTS.
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM
- Butyl, self adhering flashing tape (such as Protecto Wrap BT20XL, BT25XL, Protecto Form Flash, Protecto Sill Pan Flash, Protecto Flex, R-SEAL 6000)
- Polypropylene backed, self adhering tape with solvent based acrylic adhesive (such as 3M 8067, Dow Weathermate, Dupont Tyvek Tape, Tuck Tape)
- Aluminum foil coated, acrylic adhesive self adhering tape (hard foil tapes, such as Venture Tape 1519CW, IPG Cold Weather Aluminum Foil Tape, R-SEAL 3000, *Venture Tape 1558HT)
- Polyethylene backed contractors sheathing tape (ThermalStar 007, IPG Sheathing Tape, 3M 8087)
- Polyester metalized foil acrylic adhesive tapes (Protecto Super Stick Building Tape)